From Twin Lakes to Ball State

Playing in their band, the Shipp of Fools, is soon-to-be Ball State students Michael Shipp, Colton Hull and Micah Weaver. These three talented musicians are sticking together to go to the School of Music.We all have to wait and see what the future has in store for this band of TL alumni.

Christian Davis, Staff

As the first half of the school year comes to an end, we at Twin Lakes begin to see the future pathways that are carved out for our Class of 2020 Seniors. At this point in the year, most seniors have at least applied to a college for their future plans, while there are also many who have already been accepted to their school of choice and decided to go there for the next few years. Some TL Seniors are leaving the state and are going to a prestigious college in our nation, like our exemplary Tomie Ibarra, who is going to the notable University of Chicago. However, some students do choose to stick close to home. Today I’d like to place a particular focus on the many students who are going to Muncie, Indiana’s Ball State University.
TL class President Miles Ademi gives a thumbs up aftercompleting his finals and coming one step closer to graduating from Twin Lakes. He’s excited to leave TL for bigger things and go to Ball State University. Well done, Miles.
Our first spotlight senior is our very own Class President, Miles Ademi. Miles was accepted to Ball State’s School of Political Science to work on a degree in legal studies. In a much more artsy direction, TL Senior’s Colton Hull, Michael Shipp, and Salvador Lopez all plan on attending Ball State’s School of Music to work on degree’s in media production. An additional feature student, is the homeschooled Monticello community member Micah Weaver, who also plans on attending Ball State’s School of Music for a degree in music composition. These are just a few examples of the many TL Alumni who went on to a new life at Muncie’s Ball State University. If you still haven’t made up your mind on where you’re going or are looking into the future for a college, then Ball State is a great choice.