Early Release Planned for Wednesdays

TLSC Press Release

Twin Lakes School Corporation is excited to announce the dates and times for registration for the 2019-2020 school year. Parents/guardians of students who attended Twin Lakes School Corporation during the 2018-2019 school year can update registration information through our online student data system beginning on Monday, July 15, 2019. Previous students are not required to attend registration this year due to the online student data system; however, in order to ensure all student data is correct, parents/guardians must go online to the corporation website at http://www.tlschools.com/ and then click on “MyGrades/Skyward” and review demographic and registration information. If parents have misplaced their login information, they may contact school offices beginning July 22, 2019 between 8:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. 

New students to Twin Lakes School Corporation may register at Twin Lakes High School in the cafeteria on July 24, 2019 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. or July 25, 2019 from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. Kindergarten students who participated in Kindergarten Roundup do not need to attend registration. Parents/guardians should bring their child’s birth certificate, immunization record, previous school’s address, and proof of address. In addition to registration, parents/guardians will also be able to receive information on school lunch and textbook assistance, transportation, extracurricular activities, and parent organizations. 

The first student day for the 2019-2020 school year will be Monday, August 12, 2019. If you have any questions, you may contact your school office beginning July 22, 2019.