College Goal Sunday

College Goal Sunday
February 23 from 2:00pm-4:00pm
Ivy Tech Lafayette

3101 S. Creasy Lane, Lafayette

What is College Goal Sunday? College Goal Sunday is a FREE event held at 37 sites across Indiana that provides FREE FAFSA filing assistance to Hoosier families. At College Goal Sunday, now in its 31st year, financial aid professionals from Indiana colleges and universities help students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students seeking federal and state grants, loans and scholarships, MUST complete the form. The FAFSA is the most important financial aid form and MUST be received by the federal processor on or before April 15, 2020 for Indiana residents to be eligible for state aid.

Why is College Goal Sunday important? Completing the FAFSA form is sometimes perceived to be complex and confusing. College Goal Sunday makes the process easier by delivering FREE, expert assistance to families in their own communities and helps ensure that students get the help they need to qualify for financial aid.

It’s a free event that is going on all across Indiana. Grab your parents and come on down Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CST.

What should students bring to College Goal Sunday?  Information should be for the student and if applicable the parent(s).

•  FSA ID username and password. Create your FSA ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm. Student and a parent (if applicable) need an FSA ID to sign the FAFSA form!
  •  2018 tax returns
  •  2018 W-2 Forms
  •  Current investment and bank records